“Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.” – Chief Seattle
As you will read in my blog articles as well as my upcoming book on animal communication, it is my fervent belief that we have the ability to talk and understand what nonhumans are saying.
I have learned many things from my foray with furry four-leggeds, and one thing I found most fascinating is that animals perceive everything as interconnected. Somehow, they have an innate understanding that they are part of the web and have a right to exist.
Let’s start with the basic strata of an animal’s existence; they operate on several different levels:
- Instinct. A particular animal’s instinct, like a cat’s urge to hunt or a bird’s urge to make a nest, dies when the animal dies.
- Personality. An individual animal’s personality-self is an aspect that seems to be influenced by a combination of the animal’s body and the soul.
- Soul. A soul is an aspect that reincarnates and is eternal. Many times the same animal reincarnates within the lifetime of their human. This also includes a deeply bonded human-animal connection or a “soul-mate animal,” a relationship which can recur in recurring lifetimes.
- Guide. A teacher or guide level — in this aspect, the animal seems to choose the person to teach the traits and wisdom that they most need to learn, develop, or embody.
- Totem. An archetypal or totem aspect, which is a universal category that crosses cultural, historical and geographic boundaries. The animal’s totem energy is also used to symbolize essential ideas, such as the United States’ eagle, a family crest or a tribal totem pole.
- Spirit. The level of a Goddess or God, represented within an animal form or an animal form mingled with the divine, such as a cat and a Goddess combined to be the Egyptian cat-Goddess Sekmet.
Some of the things that animals have told me are heartwarming, some shocking, and many things are downright wise. As an animal communicator I am honored to be able peek into the secret inner workings of the animal kingdom.
Author, artist intuitive, animal communicator, and medium for almost 20 years, Jane has studied with a Lakota Shaman, Buddhist meditation teachers, as well as at the Rhode Island School of Design. Her multiple-award winning book, Love Never Dies-A Psychic Artist Illustrates True Stories Of The Afterlife, is a ﬁrst-hand account of people reunited with loved ones and animals in the afterlife. Find her at JanesInspiration.com
Prayer for Boredom
Time to Sit and Stay. Boredom is a necessary creative energy and force. When we sink into and sit with boredom our curiosity is awakened. Why don’t we feel alive, what brings us joy, [...]
Prayer for Caution
Beware of Dogs. The energy of the chaos and external events has our defenses on overdrive. We're at a chronic level of anxiety and worry. Cautiousness is healthy but not all dogs are mean, [...]
Prayer for Leading
Step Out in Front. No time like the present. You and only you have sovereignty over your life, to discover your purpose by living life and giving your gifts. That is leading your own [...]