How to Feel Good About Yourself No Matter What
The Passion Principle features famous and everyday people’s stories, those who’ve lived and are living what made them feel most alive, and kept them focused on their larger sense of purpose. You’ll be given an inside look into the positive psychology of passion and proven methods to discover, live and sustain what makes your own special journey and unique path the one you most love.
Ready to create your own roadmap to the treasures that lie within and without, uncovering and unleashing the authentic power of your true passionate self? Using the series of guided experiences and targeted exercises, The Passion Principle will help you get crystal clear about your dreams while helping you remove obstacles that block you from achieving your most passion-filled life—getting you from where you are now to where you most want to be—or something even better!
Practical ‘How-to’ Tools
Inside these pages you’ll also find:
- Positive Psychology studies that support your individual quest for happiness and fulfillment.
- A tool for exploring your past, present and potential future connection to passion in your life that helps you get the big picture of YOU.
- A method for revealing the underlying elements that most feed your heart and soul.
- A process for translating your passion elements into a plan for everyday life that will systematically help you actualize and live your passions.
- Exercises that help sustain your passion by keeping you in flow, in gratitude, and savoring life to its fullest.
- What you can do to have your greatest impact in creating a world that works for everyone.
With its firm foundation in psychological research and hands-on activities, The Passion Principle is a comprehensive resource for therapists, counselors, teachers, HR professionals, team leaders, and organization builders.